Kitty Birthday Party Decorations
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Kitty Birthday Party” Series.
The great thing about a kitty party (or any animal party) is that the decorations don’t have to be too over the top. We were able to create a modern and full feeling by using a strong color palette and by creating a simple, yet adorable, kitty motif that we used everywhere.
Once we picked our colors, the rest was easy!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in assorted colors
- Mylar “MEOW” letter balloons
- Hand air pump
- Black paint pen
- Hersey’s Kisses
- 1-inch white round stickers
- Inflate balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with a string. Draw a nose and whiskers on each balloon using a black paint pen.
- Place your kitty balloons throughout the party space.
- Using a hand pump, fill the “MEOW” Mylar letter balloons. Attach them to a string to make a banner.
On each 1-inch white round sticker, draw a nose and whiskers and place the stickers on the bottom of a Hersey’s Kiss. Use the kisses as confetti for your table setting.
After all those touches, finish decorating the party with additional balloons, white dishes, and pretty star studded party plates!
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.