Balloon Weight Party Favor
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Sara Schmutz of Confetti Sunshine
This Project Is Part Of The “Balloon-Filled Birthday Party”
If you are going to have a balloon-themed party, balloons should be everywhere – even as part of the party favor! These party favor balloon weights work just as well as regular balloon weights, except they are filled with fun little toys and treats. These little party favor balloon weights are a great way to add some decoration, and give your guests a surprise when it is time for them to go home.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Assortment of latex balloons
- Metallic tissue paper
- Assortment of small toys
- Small flying disc toys
- Cut two squares about 15 inches wide out of the metallic tissue paper. Lay the two piece of tissue paper down on a flat surface.
- Place a small flying disc toy in the center of the metallic tissue paper.
- Layer the other party favor toys on top of the small flying disc toy.
- Gather up the sides of the metallic tissue paper to create a balloon weight. Use string to tie up the balloon weight at the top.
- Inflate your party balloons using the Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- Tie a small assortment of balloons onto each party favor balloon weight.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.