DIY Thanksgiving Pun Balloons
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
Have a little “pun” with balloons this Thanksgiving. Get your paint marker ready!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons in desired colors
- Paint marker (we used a white one)
- Inflate balloons with your Balloon Time Helium Tank and tie with string.
- Write desired phrases or puns onto the balloons. Let dry for a few minutes before displaying to ensure they don’t rub off onto anything.
- You could also allow guests to write on their own balloons! They could write their name to mark their place at the table, scribe what they’re thankful for, or add all sorts of messages to use in a fun photo opportunity to remember the day.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.