Try Midnight Mystery Kiss at your New Year’s Eve Party for Singles
If you’re throwing a New Year’s Eve party for single adults, try out our fun, new version of “Spin the Bottle” to set up your guests at midnight. This is a great ice-breaker for those who are single and ready to mingle!
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Latex balloons – two different colors
- Permanent markers
- Scrap paper
- Cut scrap paper into small pieces and write the names of your guests on them.
- Place names inside balloons of the appropriate color – one for women and one for men.
- Inflate the balloons using your Balloon Time Helium Tank.
- When your guests arrive, have them choose a balloon of the appropriate color.
- For an added activity, have guests draw facial features on the balloons.
At the stroke of midnight, direct everyone to pop their balloons to find out which lucky guest to kiss for good luck in the New Year! Only adults should pop balloons.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.