Surprise Halloween Party Guests with our Adorable Ghost Balloons
Have your children help you make these quick and easy decorations the day of the party.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- White latex balloons
- White ribbon
- White crepe paper streamers
- Markers – assorted colors
- Inflate a white balloon and secure to a table or chair with ribbon.
- For ghosts to float along the ceiling, cut seven 16” lengths of white crepe paper streamers. Tape the streamers around the widest part of the balloon so they hang down about 12 inches. Float time will be about 2 hours due to the weight of the streamers, so make this your last party project before guests arrive.
- For ghosts to hover across the floor, use eight 24” lengths of streamers. Float time will be 1-2 hours.
- Using markers, draw an eerie ghost face on the balloon.
- Carefully cut off the ribbon without puncturing the balloon.
Cover your floor and ceiling with different ghost personalities.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.