DIY Valentine’s Day Balloon Tattoos
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Jeff Mindell
We’ve found the easiest way to add a little love message to your balloons — with tattoos! Use these printables to make your own Valentine’s Day (or Galentine’s Day) balloon tattoos and let your better half (or your besties) know just how you feel.
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Mylar heart balloons
- InkJet tattoo paper
- Printable Valentine’s Day messages
- Damp paper towel or rag
- Print out the messages on the tattoo paper and adhere the clear liner on top according to the instructions on the package.
- Trim each message as close to the letters as possible.
- Peel off the clear liner from one of the messages and lay it face down on top of the balloon, wherever you would like it. NOTE: We recommend not putting your letters within three inches of the edge of the balloon, to ensure they are legible once inflated.
- Use a damp paper towel to moisten the tattoo paper completely and then peel it away, leaving the tattoo behind. Repeat as desired.
- Inflate the balloon(s) with helium and tie with ribbon.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.