Corralling Hogs Game
Party, Styling, Text and Photos by Confetti Sunshine
Leave your kids squealing in excitement with this piggy corralling game.
- Assortment of balloons
- Blow up a bunch of balloons with air.
- Scatter the balloons on the floor.
- Divide your guests into two teams and give them each a corner of the room to corral their hogs to.
- Only using their feet, have each team try to corral as many balloon hogs to their corner as possible.
- Once all the balloon hogs have been corralled, count up the balloons to see which team was able to gather the most.
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.