DIY Confetti Balloon Bar
DIY Projects, Styling and Text by Studio DIY
Photos by Mary Costa Photography
THIS PROJECT IS PART OF THE ULTIMATE NEW YEAR’S EVE PARTY SERIES.
Why just pop champagne at midnight when you can pop balloons too? (And shower everyone with confetti while you’re at it!) Set up a balloon bar where guests can fill balloons with confetti, fill them up and then pop as the ball drops!
Not For Real
- Balloon Time Helium Tank
- Clear Balloons
- Trims and Ribbons for Tying Balloons
- Jars and Other Containers for Display
- Pins for Popping
- Print out this banner, cut out the letters and hang (using painter’s tape) behind the bar, helping guests know exactly what to do!
- Guests will use a funnel to fill their balloon with confetti. Next, they’ll fill the balloon with helium and pick the ribbon or trim of their choice as the balloon’s string.
- Just before midnight, make sure everyone has a pin in hand to pop their balloon in celebration!
Complete your Ultimate New Year’s Eve Party with:
Note: Adult supervision is required when using balloons. Please read all warnings and precautions on the Balloon Time carton.